Concerning the APG:
- Book 2008: “Make It Australian: The Australian Performing Group, the Pram Factory and New Wave Theatre”, by Gabrielle Wolf.
- Website titled The Pram Factory. Constructed by Sue Ingelton, with the support of the Australia Council for the Arts (research) and The Myer Foundation (website).
- There is an excellent collection of posters for APG productions at the State Library of Victoria. These can be viewed online.
- Book 1997: “The Pram Factory: The Australian Performing Group Recollected”, by Tim Robertson.
- Thesis 1996: “When The Way Out Was In: Avant-Garde Theatre in Australia, 1965-1985”, by Adrian Guthrie.
- State Library of Victoria, blog titled “Such was life”, has a section on the Australian Performing Group.
Links to other resources:
- AusStage is committed to collecting and sharing information about Australian live performance as an ongoing, open-access and collaborative endeavour. Its project office and server infrastructure are housed at Flinders University in Adelaide, South Australia. Its users come from across Australia and around the world.